In total 9 games were played last night with Former Isles accounting for 2 goals and 9 assists for 11 points. Here's a quick recap of what went down:
- Mike York had an assist for the Flyers and Zdeno Chara netted the tying PP goal for Boston in Philly's 4-3 OT win over the Bruins.
- A big night for big man Olli Jokinen in Florida's 2-1 OT winner over Dallas. Jokinen scored a PP goal and added a PP assist playing an essential role in the only two Panthers goals.
- The before mentioned PP assist in OT for Blues' defenseman Eric Brewer.
- Adrian Aucoin, finally healthy again after early season injuries, got an assist on the only Chicago goal in the Blackhawks 6-1 loss to the Avalanche.
- Minnesota native Mark Parrish assisted on a goal in the Wild's 5-0 route of a depleted Edmonton team.
- A busy night in Vancouver as Goalie Roberto Luongo assisted on the opening goal in the Canucks' 4-3 win over the Coyotes. Newly acquired Brent Sopel and Bryan Smolinski added assists on the game winner.
- Finally, out West, the Kings' Jamie Heward tallied an assist on overtime forcing goal in LA's 4-3 win at the Staples Center.
A productive night for FIW and we urge you to keep your eyes on the scoreboards.