Here is a look at some of the Christmas wishes from our favorite Former Islanders.
* Chris Osgood wishes to finish the season 25 games over .500, with a goals against average below 2.00 and a save percentage above .930. He also wishes Dominik Hasek would disappear.
* Olli Jokinen wishes the rest of the Florida Panthers can get their acts together and the team can actually make the playoffs.
* Robert Nilsson wishes his good season continues to the tune of a multi-year, multi-million dollar contract in the offseason.
* Todd Bertuzzi wishes for continued health.
* Tim Connolly wishes he can lead the Buffalo Sabres in scoring.
* Adrian Aucoin wishes his reputation as an offensive defenseman is repaired.
* Ryan Smyth wishes for a big fat contract. Oh wait, he got that already.
* Bryan Smolinski wishes to return to play at some point.
* Kevin Weekes wishes he could play a game. Just one game every once in a while.
* Randy Robitaille wishes returning to the NHL means winning a Cup with Ottawa.
* Jason Blake wishes for restored health. He also wishes he could score goals a little more often. His shots on goal in sixth highest in the league (150). His shooting percentage is not (3.3%)!
* Roberto Luongo wishes everyone would bow to him.
* Viktor Kozlov wishes that playing with Alexander Ovechkin meant the team was good.
Thank you and have a wonderful Christmas. Until next time thank you for reading FIW.